Add your spring pictures here.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah NoBBy.........very warming :)
In the midst of the howling gale here I have nicked your picture for my desktop

You are welcome, I feel flattered. This was my first attempts at taking Bee pictures with my new Tameron 90mm Macro lens.

Last edited:
Those closeup images are truly stunning and potentially saleable. Well done.

However, are you sure you want to post them on the internet without a copyright notice or anything else?

You could have it for your avatar, NoBBy :)

I'm starving now, and it's ages till dinner time :(

Haha. If it's any consolation it tasted as beautiful as it looks. If you ever find yourself in Gorleston (the better side of yarmouth we like to keep secret) theres a cafe next to a play area next to the key where you can watch the ships come and go. Relatively cheap too. The other plate in the photo was my seconds. It probably would have been better without the brown sauce to be honest.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know how to post a picture yet...can any good samaritan give me a clue?

Nice spring in Spain, what about the Big Islands?

Salud!

I dont know how to post a picture yet...can any good samaritan give me a clue?

Nice spring in Spain, what about the Big Islands?

Salud!

Never use the quick reply. Use the paper clip symbol. Find the picture you want to upload on your hard disc and press upload. Simple as that.

beehives and sunshine what more could you want

My pleasure......what a beautiful scenario.....you are very lucky and hopefully happy and content!

Both of you are right, I try to enjoy the season as much as I can.

Have a nice season!

iwkiv4.jpg

Found a party of these loitering around my lawn yesterday, perfect excuse not to mow it.
attachment.php

Sadly the picture didn't come out, what were they? Garden gnomes maybe!

Latest posts

Back