• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Abelo Un-cappoing tank.SOLD

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
20 & 6 Nucs
For sale an Abelo uncapping table/tray. This has a removable perforated bottom tray to allow capping’s to drain. You uncap your frames directly into this table, the cappings fall onto the perforated tray and when left over night the honey drains from the cappings. There is a valve one side where you can run the honey out. The legs can be removed. I am open to offers in the region of £400, the buyer collects or arranges collection. The reason I am selling this is that I have upgraded to a 'Melliflow'. I am based in S. Wales, CF45 4DW

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 19.31.14.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 19.31.14.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 23
I saw earlier today an uncapping table for sale in Wales. Is it still available? I'm willing to make an offer!

This has been sold - someone had a right bargain!
Judging by the photos, it was an excellent choice as well.
I appreciate you letting me know, it was sold.
I'm just in my second year of bee keeping so if you have other equipment you have upgraded, and selling the old, please let me know.
I'm intending, perhaps, to make bee keeping more than just a hobby, I seem to spend hours just watching!
I also seem to have made every mistake so far, in my bee keeping career, but thankfully not lost or harmed a colony! It's more the wrong equipment, wrong bee space, top and bottom bee space, mixed. Wrong comb size, wrong spacers, wrong type of spacers.... but even with all the mistakes it's a fascinating hobby.
I'm looking for a heather loosener roller, if you hear of one, please let me know. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back