Abelo Sale is on

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyNir

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
10-15
15% off for collected orders, 10% off for shipped orders.

Just ordered the creaming & liquefying machine 50L, couple of National Q cage introducers and a National Q trap.

Reactions: mbc
I guess it must be over already. Can't see anything about a sale on their website.

I guess it must be over already. Can't see anything about a sale on their website.

Welcome to Abelo - Beekeeping Supplies since 2011

Banner across top of front page.

Unusually, there are no items on the "Sale" page, but they are offering 10% or 15% discounts via a voucher code at checkout (CollectMe or ShipMe)

The codes do NOT work on the new 12 frame poly hive (despite an image of this hive being used in the Facebook advertising for the sale...)

Last edited:
OK thanks. On my PC the banner is about pre-ordering a 12 frame national hive.

Not sure Maisemore are in ‘full’ Sale mode yet. Can’t see the frames as discounted yet...

They have 2nds frames in the sale. Bundles of 50.
I know the leaflet says they do, but can you actually see those and add to cart? I’m on the frames pages, don’t see any as discounted... maybe something to do with my browser...

I know the leaflet says they do, but can you actually see those and add to cart? I’m on the frames pages, don’t see any as discounted... maybe something to do with my browser...
I can see them - click on the yellow 'sale' box top right of the page and follow the links

Thanks Paul and JBM. For some reason, I don’t see the yellow ‘Sale’ box... but I can get to it from the link Paul posted. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back