6 Nations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the one day of the year I love the french.
Typical story of the Englishman really, which is why the girls love them - likes to stay on top but always comes second

Schadenfreude?

Good luck, Wales - don't let us down...rugby22

Hard to say it, but for tommorow only, "come on Eeenglaand !"

Is any body else annoyed that the some players don't proudly belt out their anthem? ......or is it just me?
The captain, of all players should be in full song along with the crowd.

Some of the players are imported - so it isn't necessarily their anthem...

Is any body else annoyed that the some players don't proudly belt out their anthem? ......or is it just me?

If you mean Captain (central contract) Sam Warburton, he did his singing on the pitch, seren y gêm for me, I'd rather he focused on psyching himself up rather than singing the anthem if thats what helps him. Apparently he sings like a choking donkey anyway.

Well done England, makes the rest of the tournament very interesting.
Oh, and well done the Scots, a very ballsy last minute drop goal.

Why? It's just before a match and I would want them focused on that.

If their preferred method is a moment of quiet contemplation, that's fine by me.

Next step is saying people should be have their hand on their heart while they sing as they do in places where they fetishise their flag.

If you mean Captain (central contract) Sam Warburton, he did his singing on the pitch, seren y gêm for me, I'd rather he focused on psyching himself up rather than singing the anthem if thats what helps him. Apparently he sings like a choking donkey anyway.

:yeahthat:

Well done England, makes the rest of the tournament very interesting.
Oh, and well done the Scots, a very ballsy last minute drop goal.

Latest posts

Back