• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Hives with Bees/Laying Queens - With enough kit for 5/6 hives. **Derby**

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Ive recently been having health issues, which reluctantly is forcing the sale of all my Bee related equipment.

I have four active hives with laying queens which seems to have done well over winter. There is more than enough kit to make 5/6 hives and a poly-nuc for swarms this spring.

Hopefully the photos will be enough to see what is on offer, but please call me to discuss in detail if required.

There may also be honey left over from last year although I have not been well enough to inspect this year.

It would be better to sell the whole lots to one person for logistic reasons but I'm open to discuss options.

Contact me via the forum for my number.

I would like to sell everything I have for £1250.00 which I believe is a very fair price.

See pice here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_hGKBxzbF-uNE1FS2JoU3lNMmM

Thanks.. Billy

I'd say that's a very fair price indeed!

Good luck with the sale.

I am 100% poly otherwise I may have been interested.

If you don't manage to move them on as a lot I would be interested in the extractor. I am also going 100% poly. I will pass this on to someone who I think may be interested though.

:sorry:For your health issues BWIZZ. I am currently "enjoying" as yet un-diagnosed health problems and have been since Dec 15. Last year all I did was catch 3 of my own swarms. I'm getting close to calling it a day if things don't change before this season starts. Good luck with the health.bee-smillie

Latest posts

Back