You can get anything at Tescos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
None of my own
374885_10150448911042888_75917447887_8575235_1423147939_n.jpg

Next time you are in can you have a look to see if their is one for body disposal. I think the co-op would start asking too many questions.

Co-Op have it sorted.
They are even the first carbon neutral funeral company.

This has gone so viral, at least 10 people on my FB account posted this last night.

This has gone so viral,

Very likely, the poor sod that has that phone number is now under close surveillance by the police, MI5, etc. Either a fixed stunt or a malicious advert. Makes a different angle to advertising someone's phone number as a massage parlour+.

given the number of cases in media in recent years perhaps this is just a poorly disguised police sting?

Sorted.

Anyone know where I can procure a new mistress?

:)

as a gift to someone i used to work with , whom i did not " see eye to eye with"

we left his mobile and home phone number on several adverts in the red ligt district of the internet, apparently he did have one or two calls( think thousands)

quality fun you can have with someone elses phone number.lol

I actually considered ringing this! lol. Only been fit to be back online the last two days but it's everywhere! Very funny though :D

Latest posts

Back