Would you sit on a hive of bees for £500?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just keep wondering why he had a bee suit round his ankles?? It's like "why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?"

http://bit.ly/2wpyV0O How about a maternity photo shoot from another forum

That's nothing more than a way of advertising their business - and it would appear that they are getting plenty of exposure!

I just keep wondering why he had a bee suit round his ankles?? It's like "why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?"

It's obvious, there's nothing worse than a sting on the ankle!

:)

The whole issue is sick in this forum. Zero humour.

It is easier to kill himself with car when drive agaist some cliff. Select a cliff wall where is text "Jesus saves you".

.we had those texts 20 years ago, but now they are taken away, if such exists.

I saw a sign outside a church saying " Find God in here, TXT while driving to find him quicker" !!!!!!!!!!!

http://bit.ly/2wpyV0O How about a maternity photo shoot from another forum

:iagree:Was just going to mention that, what a ridiculous, stupid idea. The thought of a heavily pregnant woman covering herself in thousands of bees in in my mind competly stupid. If your on social media shared to death on Instagram, their all saying its wonderful. Words fail me on how bees are being perceived as these days!:rant:

:iagree:Was just going to mention that, what a ridiculous, stupid idea. The thought of a heavily pregnant woman covering herself in thousands of bees in in my mind competly stupid. If your on social media shared to death on Instagram, their all saying its wonderful. Words fail me on how bees are being perceived as these days!:rant:
:iagree:
Girls do really daft stuff when up the duff... No 1 girfriend was into fermented herring.. UGH sourstromming ( she was 1/2 Swedish/ 1/2 Finnish!!) God only knows why absolutely disgusting!!! and hated it before and has not gone near the rotten stuff since! ... No 1 wife had a passion for mushrooms.. that she hated and No 2 was into peanuts... and has never eaten them since no 2 son was born.... and is undergoing desensitasion For bees not me!
so being covered in bees is no surprise!:hairpull:

I wonder what sitting bare arsed on a hive of bees would do for my libido???

Kernow bys vyken

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back