Workshop day in cornwall

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I didnt know there was two seperate organisations and think you are probably right!
S
BTW it wasnt James

Thought so.
Yes, there are two breeding groups in Cornwall. As well as two distinct associations as you know. West Cornwall and the rest of the Cornwall.

May I say, there is a somewhat outspoken character down there, who does seem to border on arrogance over modesty.

BIPCo only has a few people actively involved and I work with most of them and they're all as practical as they come and certainly wouldn't impose.
As I say, they view it as an experiment essentially and don't profess to have all the answers; be doing it perfectly; or say there is no other way.

Thought so.
Yes, there are two breeding groups in Cornwall. As well as two distinct associations as you know. West Cornwall and the rest of the Cornwall.

May I say, there is a somewhat outspoken character down there, who does seem to border on arrogance over modesty.

BIPCo only has a few people actively involved and I work with most of them and they're all as practical as they come and certainly wouldn't impose.
As I say, they view it as an experiment essentially and don't profess to have all the answers; be doing it perfectly; or say there is no other way.

:iagree:
It was such a pleasure not having people forcing their personal opinions on everybody and trying to create arguments that are entirely unnecessary . We really do have a good crowd West of the Tamar. I am pleased to be associated with them.

It was such a pleasure not having people forcing their personal opinions on everybody and trying to create arguments that are entirely unnecessary . We really do have a good crowd West of the Tamar. I am pleased to be associated with them.

Thank you Bob for backing up what TNB is saying about your area,and group,that is really good to know.

Thought so.

You obviusly know who I am talking about and I am glad its not just me who has found his attitude somewhat out of order!

My work life is too hectic for me to attend local branch meetings but I will look forward to next years BIPCo gathering and meeting some of the local contributors to this forum.
Cheers
S

Stiffy... thanks for the update of location.... KERNOW !!!! That'll be Katy County then !

Geologically I believe the West of Cornwall is more closely related rockwise to Newfoundland than the remainder of the British Isles

Latest posts

Back