why coffee is very important

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at the OP and read 'Attached Thumbnails'. I thought "that's a relief, and I see the thumbs are still attached too." :biggrinjester:

Build a Bee Hive out of match sticks kits?

Blue Peter" missed out on not hiring you!

(brief pause)

just imagine! you might have auditioned with that presenter with the big .....

An attractive older lady with whom I worked asked me to come home for coffee one lunch-time.

She didn't actually mean coffee :reface:

Wonderful days - roll on summer!!

How long did it take to make....and what is it :D

What you need is one of those coffee makers that stirs the coffee and keeps it warm,

and plugs into a USB port on your computer...................... I joke not.

An attractive older lady with whom I worked asked me to come home for coffee one lunch-time.

She didn't actually mean coffee :reface:

Wonderful days - roll on summer!!

Was it instant? or did you manage to last for a while :eek:

O.K. I know - coat

It was a good bit further along the A40 to the W of you and like the Gold Blend ads...............

Went on for years. :cool:

Happy days :) Roll on summer.

Last edited:
back when i was a trainee in Nottingham we used to have alternate weekly teaching sessions in Leicester.

As i was driving and had a free seat i offered a female colleague a lift but politely checked whether she minded me getting wood on the way.

I got a slap before i could explain that i just wanted to stop at the B&Q warehouse just off the A52!

I'll get my coat back off JBM!!!!

back when i was a trainee in Nottingham we used to have alternate weekly teaching sessions in Leicester.

As i was driving and had a free seat i offered a female colleague a lift but politely checked whether she minded me getting wood on the way.

I got a slap before i could explain that i just wanted to stop at the B&Q warehouse just off the A52!

I'll get my coat back off JBM!!!!

So you ended up with a shed-load of wood you didn't want!

A likely story.:)

A little while ago a fellow crew member (attracitve blond female) and Iwere sharing a car home when we had a blow out on the sliproad off the M4. By the time chinese whispers got round the fleet ............well, you can guess the rest (Gillian Taylforth eat your heart out)
Done my reputation no end of good though - at last the junior deckies treat me with a bit of respect :)

You'v managed to lower the tone enough to make admin put it in the shade :)

That's not respect, they just think you're a tart! :driving:

Latest posts

Back