Who Knows What This Disc Is?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first hard drive I came across had an 8" platter in a box the size of a suitcase, giving an unfeasibly massive 5 megabytes. All for the cost of a decent new car!
Possibly the most expensive peripheral ever made for the Apple ][.
Produced by (it took me a while to remember the name) Corvus, using a Winchester drive made by IMI ...

And there was me thinking it was an LP format from the 70's used for prog rock tracks in excess of 4 hours..

And there was me thinking it was an LP format from the 70's used for prog rock tracks in excess of 4 hours..
I have a wind up gramophone which I have as part of a display and when I hear dads telling thier kids "the record goes round and" I have to stop them and ask if their kids know what a record is. Some dont know what a cassette is.

I have a wind up gramophone which I have as part of a display and when I hear dads telling thier kids "the record goes round and" I have to stop them and ask if their kids know what a record is. Some dont know what a cassette is.

I was much the same about things that were around before my time, as a kid.

My granddad had a wind up gramophone that had a broken spring so I repaired it for him being curious how it sounded, well all I can say I wasn't the best loved relation in the family as he played his old records day and night...bless

Latest posts

Back