Sending Honey to EU

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.
I'm just back from a little cruise. The captain was Dutch and described himself as a 'modern man'. He then said 'Hello everyone. I've been told I'm not allowed to say ladies and gentleman any more.' We groaned and laughed, but just a little. 🤭

I've sent single jars of honey to friends in Berlin via Royal mail. I filled in a little customs sticker, which is placed on the outside of the parcel. They often taken longer than expected to reach their destination, but I've only had one jar returned, that was due to me making a mistake in the address.

I used to run online businesses. Often when receiving a customer order for a destination outside of the EU, it was recommended we use Royal mail, as parcels were then far more likely to get through customs.

I'm just back from a little cruise. The captain was Dutch and described himself as a 'modern man'. He then said 'Hello everyone. I've been told I'm not allowed to say ladies and gentleman any more.' We groaned and laughed, but just a little. 🤭
In this anti-chivalrous ages, I hold doors open for women, not because they are ladies but because I identify as a gentleman.

Latest posts

Back