When to take OSR supers off in this cold weather....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not far from lincs and the osr is far from over weather brightening by Saturday too
Play it by your area of course... I think jbm needs a 3 month ban for being down right rude

I'm not far from lincs and the osr is far from over weather brightening by Saturday too
Play it by your area of course... I think jbm needs a 3 month ban for being down right rude

JBM is a good egg and does not require a ban..maybe a dead arm but that is about it..you want banning if anything..:spy:

If your not far from north lincs then your z ling way away from me.... Lincs is a big county, the OSR is over in my hives flying distances. There will be later sown OSR that will be in its prime now but not near me....

Also beware the yellow field which looks ok but has actually gone over, I can't remember osr yield once the laburnam and hawthorn start flowering ( winter sown spring flowering osr that is)

Back