What have you learned on the forum this week

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDWOOD

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Bees need salt
warm or cold way is not important only if you do your hive inspections from the rear
bee health is increased if they forage herbs
how do they collect sperm from drones for artificial insemination

some bloke called Joseph had a swarm.. some bloke called Eric took them away. Joseph isn't happy about it, Eric doesn't give a toss

Lol. Very good.
Take everything with a pinch of salt. You get so many differring opinion's on any subject. Just mostly worth the amusement value. Dont give up your mentor.:)

Lol. Very good.
Take everything with a pinch of salt. You get so many differring opinion's on any subject.

:iagree: ... but also shows there are no hard and fast rules to bekeeping (unless you are a member of the unmetionable association, then there IS only one way. their way)

All toolkits need tools.

Some "Chairpersons" are as bitchy as hell, and need removing from any position of authority.

Hiya Winmag, AGM tomorrow?

Will if I manage to get there.

Not to bad, lost a small Nuc, and one colony looks iffy. but four others seem to be doing well.

Will if I manage to get there.

Not to bad, lost a small Nuc, and one colony looks iffy. but four others seem to be doing well.

PM'd you, in case we get accused of "thread highjacking", again....

some bloke called Joseph had a swarm.. some bloke called Eric took them away. Joseph isn't happy about it, Eric doesn't give a toss

rofl, Sounds like a ditty, here:

Some bloke called Joseph had a swarm.. Eric took them away.
Joseph didn't put up a fight, and complained another day,
Eric doesn't give a toss, to some peoples dismay,
But when Eric's himself lost a hive, he too did cry mayday.

Along comes Nick who got free-bees, to show Eric is right.
"I do not believe in karma" he says, "So go and fly a kite".

That the forum has some lovely people who go out of their way to help other people and beeks - a lovely world at times...:)

Latest posts

Back