Wasps

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Miriads
No Beek is going to believe me......................

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:I saw a WASP this morning snooping around the garden hives......

may be early but post up your WASP KILLERS please.............:coolgleamA: looks like a long hot summer again folks!

You are on the sub-tropical Cornish Riviera of course!
We'll have wasps up here as well soon, by all accounts the pack ice is starting to break up in the humber estuary :coolgleamA:

You are on the sub-tropical Cornish Riviera of course!
We'll have wasps up here as well soon, by all accounts the pack ice is starting to break up in the humber estuary :coolgleamA:

Welders are considering the possibility of remedial work on the iron men of Crosby beach ;)

John W.

Are they still there. I thought that was a beautiful idea. I heard it was for a limited time then it got extended because everyone was so pleased. Are they now a permanent fixture?

Are they still there. I thought that was a beautiful idea. I heard it was for a limited time then it got extended because everyone was so pleased. Are they now a permanent fixture?

Seemingly ;)

John W.

Latest posts

Back