Votes Please?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpearce4

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
a few more than last year but still not enough
Hi All

Could I please ask people to vote for me in the Sussex food awards. I am one of 10 finalists in the Food Producer section for my honey.

Sorry if I shouldn't have done this Mark and Pete just need as many votes as I can get and this is one of the places I use most of all on the internet

you can vote here

http://www.sussexfoodawards.biz/vote/

thanks
doug pearce
south downs honey

Attachments

• food award front.jpg
    food award front.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 30
  • food award back.jpg
    food award back.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 31
Done, I voted these is that right>
Springs' Smokery, Edburton, West Sussex

:D :D

Joking :D

Done, I voted these is that right>
Springs' Smokery, Edburton, West Sussex

:D :D

Joking :D

Yep the best smoked salmon produced in the uk. they even export 10tons a month to Australia its that good.

That's amazing,I wonder if they import in the export back out. Good luck though

Done
Mine's a G&T: Bombay Sapphire & Schweppes.. Quintuple.
Cheers. Hic.

Done. Looks like your website needs some updates as all the pics I saw were from 2013.

Best of luck with the competition –-let us know how it goes.

done, by the way where is sussex?, thought is was east sussex and west sussex

It is because it stems back to the days when Sussex was one county, and they also include Brighton and hove which are now a unitary authority and claim not to be in either side.

Done. Looks like your website needs some updates as all the pics I saw were from 2013.

Best of luck with the competition –-let us know how it goes.

You are right it does a bit.

Not really had time as have a 2yo that has taken up much of my time. Mind you I have some great pics of her in my bee suit when I go out collecting swarms which would look great on there.

Maybe I need to get some pics done before and during the harvest period and then update.

You are right it does a bit.

Not really had time as have a 2yo that has taken up much of my time. Mind you I have some great pics of her in my bee suit when I go out collecting swarms which would look great on there.

Maybe I need to get some pics done before and during the harvest period and then update.

Yes, do update it or people will think it's an old one.

Latest posts

Back