Varroa treatment

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeb123

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Has anyone used the stop varroa spray treatment? If so where results good?

If it sounds to good to be true it normally is!!!! I would suggest if a new wonder treatment arrived it would be with a little more fanfare.

:iagree:

Some quotes from facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/StopVarroa-105390787508469/reviews/?post_id=10216015781855367&referrer=page_recommendations_home_card&ref=page_internal

"is a scam that sells alleged veterinary products without determining the active substance. crime in many countries"

"Scam on the internet don't buy their anti-varroa products"
Apparently (after sample testing in a laboratory) turns out it’s just distilled water and hailed as FRAUDULENT on ‘Mandy’s Bees’ FB site based in NZ - best Avoid!"

"I ordered the product from an alleged UK company but it was dispatched from Belgium, but the invoice I received with it came from a registered investment company based in Delaware USA. Hmmmm. The customs declaration stated it was "rust accelerator..."

"It’s literally just distilled water in a bottle. 100% scam"

There are also plenty of positive comments, as for most snake oil.

Last edited:
Bonjour à tous
en parlant du Stop Varroa j'ai utilisé un produit chimique pour le faire disparaitre, en ce moment là je trouve pas aucun varroa dans ma ruche
Merci à tous
Princillia

Bonjour à tous
en parlant du Stop Varroa j'ai utilisé un produit chimique pour le faire disparaitre, en ce moment là je trouve pas aucun varroa dans ma ruche
Merci à tous
Princillia
If you can’t find varroa in your hive you’re probably not looking hard enough. No treatments whatever the claims are 100% successful. Nor is it UK licensed!

If you have a look at their other products they all seem to be guaranteed to be 100% effective including a chemical the guarantees the make Corten Steel rust! FFS it was designed to rust without help of chemicals!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back