• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

uk beebreeders group in ashleworth Gloucester

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertodemarco

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi, Anyone heard of the uk beebreeders group in ashleworth Gloucester, they are advertising 5 frame nucs of bees for £60-deposit by blank postal order of£30 per nuc.
are they genuine-don't mean to be impolite, but neither do I wish to be ripped off.
£60 for a 5-frame nuc seems awfully cheap.

what is the web address?

Google doesnt come up with a web site for them

Last edited:
'Deposit' suggests to me that if you change you mind, they keep that, but if you still want to buy, then you have to pay more???

blank postal order....ooohhh too dodgy as anybody can cash them....just like handing over cash to someone in the street and them telling you they will post you a box of bees in a few months time...........will they won't they....but they are long gone :)

can you just type in the word after the www.

yep it is but I cant see the ad you are on about though.

http://www beekeeping online co.uk/...email address but says wales and other areas.

Last edited:
As a rule if it seems to good to be true it usually is

If yu do the maths for a queen imported most likly the cost of frames and wax a cheap card box feeding a nuc to build it up.
I would not risk giving a deposit with a non traceable blank PO

Back