• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two hives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andre cardona

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Two Full colonies of bees in National hives, each with a laying queen, with brood in all stages. The hives will consist of an Open Mesh Floor, Brood Chamber, Crown board, 11 Frames and Roof. These are local bees. Reason for sale is to buy more equipment. £320 each - open to reasonable offers.

Cheers, Andre.

Thought they didn't allow sale of live animals (insects)?
Eb

Hi Andre
£320 each is expensive.
I was selling fully charged nucs of bees for £125.00 each last year.
That makes your empty hive almost £200 quid!

Alec

Hi Alec, good to hear from you. £320 is actually for a full, brand new national hive - not a nuc. For my nuc's I was looking for £150 with a £5.00 donation to the forum.Thanks for your interest. Andre

Still a bit confused!! So you'll make up some brand new hives and provide a colony within, or is the colony already insitu in the hive?

I found an add on e b ay for a hive and the wording suggested bees were being moved. After making contact found that bees were for sale, made a visit dropped off some gear and had them transferred over as the guy sold his hive. There is another on there for a warre hive, that do come with bees, although they are looking for £200. This was a swarm housed last year...

Key board warriors,

Why spoil someone's thread, if you want to buy bees or bees and a hive then do so. If you wish to make negative comments on a thread please use common sense and manners, it is so easy to put a reply onto someone else's thread, personally I cannot see the point.

What is personally to be gained by doing this?

If you think something is expensive then do not buy it, if you think you are bagging a bargain, would you advise the seller they should charge more?

Or if you think you can offer the seller sound advice why not consider sending a polite pm.

Ps Do not send me personal messages regards this post, I just find it rather frustrating having seen the same thing on other forums.

Rant over.

Have a good year.

Key board warriors,

Why spoil someone's thread, if you want to buy bees or bees and a hive then do so. If you wish to make negative comments on a thread please use common sense and manners, it is so easy to put a reply onto someone else's thread, personally I cannot see the point.

What is personally to be gained by doing this?

If you think something is expensive then do not buy it, if you think you are bagging a bargain, would you advise the seller they should charge more?

Or if you think you can offer the seller sound advice why not consider sending a polite pm.

Ps Do not send me personal messages regards this post, I just find it rather frustrating having seen the same thing on other forums.

Rant over.

Have a good year.

Thank you :iagree:

Hi Andre

Do you have any pictures of the hives?

Sorry I am new and I like visuals to understand what i might be buying

Thanks

Rob

Latest posts

Back