Twitter

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diwedd y tymor gwenyna a dim byd well i wneud - yr un peth pob blwyddyn pan mae'r dail yn cwympo.well i rhoi llonydd: mae'r wraig ar twitter dim fi (luddite :)) @melbrynmair :D

To insult the way I talk/ write when English is my second language is pathetic!

So I guess you don't like me as well as twitter.

The negativity on this site is unreal! My advice to you haters with nothing better to do than insult and be-little people trying to be friendly is get your leg over every now and again it might just cheer you up!

Now who is being negative? Remember, it was your second post which cause the responses, so why not take it easy, have a look around and see what the site has to offer. There's a lot here, I can assure you.

I am going to explain why I have no time for the twits who twitter and the so called friends on Facebook.

It's called lack of time.

I have a limited amount of time that is not dedicated to my business and it varies day to day. I have allocated most of it in the recent past to the forum hoping to achieve some good.

I am now dedicating the most of it to building up my site which again I hope will achieve some good in the beekeeping world.

I do not have time for streams of what ever information and no interest in it either.

If something is REALLY important someone will phone me or knock on my door.

The rest is rubbish. As a veteran of MIRC and voice chat I am only too aware of how beguiling and time wasting they are. And when all is said and done they achieve nothing.

They say Twitter is responsible for the Arab Spring.......... Makes me laugh. Utter tripe. The net may have made it easier but it would have happened regardless.

Have fun with your toys as long as they last.... remember 2nd life?

PH

I think you are misunderstanding both Twitter and Facebook. I too have been around the block, done my time on mIRC and instant messaging. A few years ago I spent a lot of time on Forums - these days I find the signal to noise ratio on Twitter and Facebook higher than most forums.

"I do not have time for streams of what ever information and no interest in it either."

This isn't what either Twitter and Facebook are about. The 'stream' of information is highly personalised, for you, by you. It can be tricky to get the balance right, but when you do it's fantastic. I have just 16 members in my Twitter beekeeping list - works for me.

Diwedd y tymor gwenyna a dim byd well i wneud - yr un peth pob blwyddyn pan mae'r dail yn cwympo.well i rhoi llonydd: mae'r wraig ar twitter dim fi (luddite :)) @melbrynmair :D

I think it was the same preseason, and during the summer with crap weather.... still loads to do though! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back