Top Tip of the Day

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this is the best Tip, I'll give up smoking...:hairpull:

Ah, but you wont notice the difference then!

When more smoke come out from under the lid than out of the spout, its time to give it a clean!

Of course, depends what you burn. I used to use pine shavings callously stolen from the rabbit, but that gunks everything up pretty quick.

When more smoke come out from under the lid than out of the spout, its time to give it a clean!

Of course, depends what you burn. I used to use pine shavings callously stolen from the rabbit, but that gunks everything up pretty quick.

before or after the rabbit used them?

I use them too covertly stolen from the kids Guinea Pig supply !!

Tar residue is heavy,also burns quick, hessian solar I have found best tightly rolled and added only when good live cinder base

Does this mean that. as a smoker, you only get to eat a well known bran breakfast cereal once every six years?

I use them too covertly stolen from the kids Guinea Pig supply !!

Tar residue is heavy,also burns quick, hessian solar I have found best tightly rolled and added only when good live cinder base

I use horse shavings (but they are used for my rabbits and guinea pigs) just find it cheaper to buy in large bales than those piss little ones u get at pets at home and places. A large bale is only £2 more.

ITLD you lost me with that one lol lol lol

Latest posts

Back