• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Top Bar with Colony For Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popyasmurf

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Home made Top Bar hive with Colony For Sale
this is in its 3rd year they are small hybrids and its a small colony its never seems to grow past half the top bar capacity,they are hardy and seem to go out in all weathers and they are Varroa free
Im downsizing my property and wont have the room for my 4 hives 1 is earmarked already
PM sensible offers considered

Home made Top Bar hive with Colony For Sale
this is in its 3rd year they are small hybrids and its a small colony its never seems to grow past half the top bar capacity,they are hardy and seem to go out in all weathers and they are Varroa free
Im downsizing my property and wont have the room for my 4 hives 1 is earmarked already
PM sensible offers considered

popyasmurf, it would help those note rested to know where you are based in the UK.

"Sensible offer" for a Home-Made Hive ? Suggest you post a photograph to give people some kind of clue as to value.

and, as these aren't exactly the easiest hives to move around / transport, a location would def help

Latest posts

Back