• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Top Bar Hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosmoking

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
1 Arrived 30/04/2013
I have a home made top bar hive that has to go asap. I am moving very soon so theres not much time. It's about 2 years old and 3' long. There should bee pictures in my gallery but obviously when it was new (http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/album.php?albumid=236) I had it stood on bricks so I'm sure you could do the same or add some legs. I would like £50 and a donation to the forum from you. I am not giving up beekeeping just moving with my national hive. Cash on collection from Southampton. Thanks. Richard

But a Top Bar Hive (or any hive for that matter) is more than just the materials used to build it.

"The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts" (Metaphysica, Aristotle) , is an expression which readily comes to mind.

LJ

But a Top Bar Hive (or any hive for that matter) is more than just the materials used to build it.

"The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts" (Metaphysica, Aristotle) , is an expression which readily comes to mind.

LJ

My thoughts exactly, thanks for your support :):iagree:

Any takers? (If you have to make snide comments don't bother. Mine was all new timber and certainly didn't cost me a tenner!!)

Hi Richard,
Do you still have the TBH?
I'm heading up to Southampton on Monday morning if that's any good? I take it it's empty? Gill

Latest posts

Back