TonyBloke

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s really shocking news. Tony was a great guy and seemed to have time to help anyone especially with bees. He helped out my friend Village Girl on a couple of occasions by passing on swarms to her. I met Tony on a number of occasions; he had a great sense of humor, Top Bloke.

Myself and Village Girl did a cut out with him on a church in Norfolk two of the funniest days of my life.

Ely you said that there was a great turn out was that the funeral if not can you PM time and date as both myself and Corriena (Village Girl) would like to attend.

RIP Tony.

So sad to hear tony bloke has passed away. He gave me my first swarm and took me on my first cut out. A real caracter, genours with his time and advice.
Party on tony

That’s really shocking news. Tony was a great guy and seemed to have time to help anyone especially with bees. He helped out my friend Village Girl on a couple of occasions by passing on swarms to her. I met Tony on a number of occasions; he had a great sense of humor, Top Bloke.

Myself and Village Girl did a cut out with him on a church in Norfolk two of the funniest days of my life.

Ely you said that there was a great turn out was that the funeral if not can you PM time and date as both myself and Corriena (Village Girl) would like to attend.

RIP Tony.

I'm really sorry but it has already been and passed. I would have really liked to have attended also but unfortunately I don't get out much from the farm over summer and I only received the news today. I don't know his friends and family that well so it took a while to reach me. I'd been chatting to him in hospital for a while early in the Spring. He asked me to look after his hives. It was just a month ago that we were talking about combining them with mine and then me sorting splits for him next year when he was feeling better but he never let on how much of a bad way he was in.

How about whipround for a Tonybloke trophy for the best contribution over the past year to the Forum!! decide by a vote of those in forum
I m in for a tenner to get it started

That's really sad news. I didn't know Tonybloke, but remember his contributions fondly.

M

Not much that anyone can add to what has already been said ... he was a regular and valued contributor to the forum when I first arrived here and his thread must be one of the longest running on ANY internet forum ... top bloke not tony bloke.

That's terribly sad. I never met him face to face, but had exchanged emails and phone calls. He was a lovely man.

very sad news I was only thinking a few days ago I'd like to meet him I often go there with the missus, its where we got married, I'll have to see him later on now.

Latest posts

Back