Thornes must be feeling the slump-another sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a question. assuming all legal stuff with the smart car and trailor does it matter that the front wheels touch the ground or not?

That just confirms you have a good load in the trailer!!

Fred Dibnah is quoted as saying that you load a landrover up until the springs are sitting on the axles and then you load it some more and drive off in low ratio!!

My parcel came from thingies this morning.... Big box... I wondered if somebody was sending me a Smart Car as a trial hive..

Most of it was shredded cardboard packing tho...

That just confirms you have a good load in the trailer!!

Fred Dibnah is quoted as saying that you load a landrover up until the springs are sitting on the axles and then you load it some more and drive off in low ratio!!

tis some bobby that pulled him tho isnt it.

"Most of it was shredded cardboard packing tho..."

that's the best part - that's why you pay less on the sale days vs internet sale.

My order arrived today, impressed it was so quick, looks like I'll be making up frames this afternoon whilst soothing my jaw, just had a tooth out :(

i have a question. assuming all legal stuff with the smart car and trailor does it matter that the front wheels touch the ground or not?

Yes. And don't move all the stuff to the back of the trailer, cos the back wheels have to touch as well! ;)

Latest posts

Back