Thorne

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beekeeping UK were going to charge me £17.00 for DPD 3day service on a pack of 30 shallow foundation ... I dont think so... Simon the Beekeeper was similar price on the foundation and £4.50 postage.
K ;)
I so miss StBK - was only mins away by car plus great prices. Now its all on-line and costs a lot more.:cry:
And StBK's foundation came in packs of 11

I so miss StBK - was only mins away by car plus great prices. Now its all on-line and costs a lot more.:cry:
It still does come in 11's

It still does come in 11's
but what if you only need one to replace a gash frame?
or five to hive a nuc?
or three or four to supplement drawn comb in a Demaree?
I've always found this obsession with having packs of eleven frames/sheets of foundation all rather strange.

or five to hive a nuc?
I've always found this obsession with having packs of eleven frames/sheets of foundation all rather strange.
Abelo sell frames in 10,11 or 12s and some you can buy single, also when i was at Bee Equiptment i asked about 11 instead of ten and they sorted me out .

or five to hive a nuc?
I agree, but the poster said that they were no longer available in 11’s which is obviously what he likes because he has both 5 & 6 frame nucs 🤣

Latest posts

Back