Temperture at last.....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
I have 13 degrees here today at this time.

Off to the wholesalers, then lunch then I think a trip to the bees to have a look and see if pollen is arriving.

PH

Lovely spring day here in Cyprus as well. Bright sunshine with no wind and about 18C.

Rub it in why not ! I have misserable drizzle

Not rubbing it in, just stating facts!
Actually I would much prefer it to be raining as much as possible at this time of the year. The sun always comes out here eventually.
Best regards
Norton.
(Who is just about the light the BBQ in the garden)
:cheers2:

it's horrible here isn't it Norton, I'm up near Famagusta, lovely and sunny today, all the flowers are starting to come out and some bushes are buzzing with bees

Yes terrible .........they think I'm trying to wind them up ....I'm not....really!

wind has got up here, low cloud base looking very grey.

May pop over but not holding my breath for much action.

PH

Very windy here for the last two days, but have missed the rain. It is there in the wind, but never arrives and isn't even a drizzle. Otherwise warm for the time of year.

It probably can't last, but it strikes me as growing weather, warm and waggling the vegetation.

It was cool but I got the pics I wanted.

See the fondant pic thread.

PH

Wet and windy here temp +10c . crocus and snow drops out also hazel catkins .

John W.

Enjoy it while you can, sitting on top of a fault line it's bound to end in tears!!

:hurray: :smilielol5::smilielol5:

Oh, that did make me chuckle!

Just to add to the discussion - I have no sun, no rain, but a whole lotta wind... I mean, it's windy... not that I have wind... oh shut up. :D

WARM TEMPS FOR PAST 3/4 DAYS here in Rainham Kent.(sorry caps on)
Bees out every day, bringing in some horrible greyish pollen, still taking down the Fondant.
Got to vigilant from now on as we WILL get some more snow/cold snaps sooner than we think.
Bob.

Howling a gale here:ack2:. The few bees that have ventured out over the past few days have been blown all over the place:toetap05:

Latest posts

Back