Tdf

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loving it. Just off to watch the highlights that I recorded, although unfortunately stumbled upon the result on the bbc website, so know the outcome for today.

I prefer to watch the paint drying on my nuc box...

Has anyone else noticed how bad the picture is on ITV4 - pixellated and blurred? Quite a lot of talk on the bicycling forums - apparently due to poor bandwith on this channel.

Go Wiggo and froomie.

roll on the olympics.

Always watch it. So many people do not realise just how much tactics are involved once they go into the mountains. Simply amazing feat of fitness to ride it.

Baggy

LOL

Err no.

I jst find their level of fitness incredible.

They cruise at 30 miles an hour plus then sprint after 125 miles up hills where the front wheel must be coming off the road.

Incredible. Footballers... pah

PH

let alone getting back on a bike with broken coller bones, fractured hips etc and then ride a further 50-100miles before going to hospital.

how on earth do they do it. Shapo to them!!!

I think they have a pain level that is on another plane compared to us normal mortals.

Respect.

PH

A historic victory for the UK, not just a first, but a one two... amazing.

Stuff the blimpics this is the real deal, 2500 miles of racing and we have won it for the first time.

Deep respect.

PH

Yesterdays stage win by Cav was awesome too, let alone the one-two today.

If the team really want to show the cycling world then they should come out tomorrow and do a team TT and get 7 mins on the field!

Baggy

Has anyone else noticed how bad the picture is on ITV4 - pixellated and blurred? Quite a lot of talk on the bicycling forums - apparently due to poor bandwith on this channel.

Not heard about the bandwidth thing before. The live cameras on the motorbikes relay digital signals up to the helicopters, and it is generally things like trees that interrupt this signal and cause picture break up.

The Giro is the most beatiful Grand Tour ... and it can be tougher than the Tour.

Latest posts

Back