Tanks fittings

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cral

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
I have some lyson tanks and I am looking for the right couplings for both the 1 1/2 inch and 2 inch fittings on these tanks.

Anyone have any ideas what they are called?

Se attached photo.

2021-07-26 11.06.18.jpg

Kind regards

Carl Stiegler

Honningcentralen SA are the Norwegian distributors for Lyson, might be worth contacting? Forside

At first I thought that but it appears there’s a nylon? washer in situ.

I have some lyson tanks and I am looking for the right couplings for both the 1 1/2 inch and 2 inch fittings on these tanks.

Anyone have any ideas what they are called?

Se attached photo.

View attachment 27420

Kind regards

Carl Stiegler
Call into you're local friendly plumbers merchant, I'm sure they should be able to find something to fit.

Hmm, either they (Abelo) is hacked, or they try to forward me to a youtube video which is deleted.
I have asked the local HC distributor, but they couldn't help me.

I'm looking for the name of the coupling, but I don't think there is a name... I want to remove the "door" of the honey gate valve, and add a hose fitting for 38mm/1.5" hose insteed.

I found a piece for the Carl Fritz tanks, which if it fits, will work for me. If not, i guess I will have to go to the local stainless steel guy, and ask him if he can make the flange, and weld a pipefittings to that.

Back