sugar syrup ratio

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must be fun lighting a fire under that,,

It is fun, but in Finland pyromaniacs tend burn houses. They do not mind about old metal loundry machines. Waste shelters are too their favorits.

Satellite

Last edited:
Must be British insider humour...

Laughing without reason, is a good thing.
If you wait for that good reason, it may take years.

But laughing to own jokes revieles a miserable talent of telling jokes.

Must be British insider humour...

Laughing without reason, is a good thing.
If you wait for that good reason, it may take years.

But laughing to own jokes revieles a miserable talent of telling jokes.

Actually, Finman, the funniest joke I tell (and I've been telling it for 40 years now) relies on the fact that it's not at all funny to the person who hears it. That makes it hilarious to the one who tells it. The proof is, that they go on and tell it to others......

Dusty.

P.s. You don't want to hear it. No, really.

Or is it a case of extreme sauna -ing
There is a difference witrh rubbish shelter and sauna.
How it is possible to twist a joke from what ever. That I wonder.
Time to change medication, really.

It must be empty head when ideas run out online.

One idiot was making fire under loudring machine and now another think that burning waste shelter is sauna...

There are serious lack of *.* there. Sundays drinking is OK, but it is tuesday now.

Last edited:
One idiot was making fire under loudring machine and now another think that burning waste shelter is sauna...

There are serious lack of *.* there. Sundays drinking is OK, but it is tuesday now.

They'll be saying next that you should leave some honey on the hive for the bees!!! whatever next?

Not much changed here since my brief sojourn to happy land started last night then?

Anything exciting happened? :seeya:

They'll be saying next that you should leave some honey on the hive for the bees!!! whatever next?

:

blaa blaa blaa,
vaari muorin saa
kaikuu mun suloinen Suomeni maa.

YOu cannot keep your mouth shut. That is a miracle.

Even earthworm has it

Earthworm_nervous_system.png

blaa blaa blaa,
vaari muorin saa
kaikuu mun suloinen Suomeni maa.

YOu cannot keep your mouth shut. That is a miracle.

Even earthworm has it

Earthworm_nervous_system.png

Pretty voluble for someone who'se quit aren't you - must be an echo (or is it just in granpa's head - not the only one who can google :D) or just can't keep mouth shut?

Latest posts

Back