Sublimox help

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichalfbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
A little brass looking cap has fallen off inside the crucible next to the outlet pipe. It’s left a small wire exposed. Can I Stan cover it with silver solder?

Cheeky sod!
I’ve messaged Damien
Happy New Year

Swarm has mentioned an 18v vaporiser somewhere which runs off one of those multi attachment LiIon tool batteries. It looks really cool. It’s too expensive here.
But I have a daughter living in Berlin. 😬

Cheeky sod!
I’ve messaged Damien
Happy New Year

Swarm has mentioned an 18v vaporiser somewhere which runs off one of those multi attachment LiIon tool batteries. It looks really cool. It’s too expensive here.
There you are ... you could have £20 to put towards it !!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Just having problems with the Brave browser for some reason, now using Chrome. Anyway that will be the Instantvap which will be available in the new Convention in Telford.

Just having problems with the Brave browser for some reason, now using Chrome. Anyway that will be the Instantvap which will be available in the new Convention in Telford.
Yes, they are attending the new show, not sure what they have in mind re stock, maybe a selection of the variants. They are made to customer requirements so they take the batteries from your other power tools, there's about half a dozen options of popular brands like DeWalt, Bosch, Makita, Parkside.
I might consider a spare plunger but I doubt it would speed up the process by a lot. After connecting the battery, the vaper is ready to use by the time you get your PPE on and from that point it's about 23 seconds per hive.
Kamon Reynolds did a good review where he mentions the battery sizes and I agree with his findings. A 4AH battery was ample to treat 30 colonies so a 6AH would easily do 50 hives. My batteries are 4AH and a couple of 2AH so plenty of options, depending on apiary size.

My apprentice has apparently purchased one for us today. It might be worth dropping Duncan an email as they do have quite a few of the battery types already on the shelf.
I use Milwaukee & it should be with us on Wednesday.
No show discount apparently, it is what it is.

Latest posts

Back