Stoneleigh Saturday 16th April

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haughton Honey

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Lots of Commercial hives.......
Are we having a meet up on Saturday 16th April at Stoneleigh, or not?

If not a formal one, then perhaps we should all wear a badge with our Beekeeping Forum name on in case a fellow poster would like to tap another on the shoulder?

Just a thought anyway. I'm game.

:hurray:

I have free entry to the National Honey Show this year as I was awarded the BBKA Blue Ribbon. So hope you see a few of you guys there.
:willy_nilly:

Can't make the Sat due to heavy bookings on Friday.

Am planning on attending on the Sunday afternoon.

Anyone else?

PH

Better idea, meeting up at Chris B's honey tasting session, forum on the left, others on the right, eyeball . . . Continue afterwards, in the Royal Suite as suggested by Msr Abielle.

Extra bread and honey?

Last edited:
Better idea, meeting up at Chris B's honey tasting session, forum on the left, others on the right, eyeball . . . Continue afterwards, in the Royal Suite as suggested by Msr Abielle.

Extra bread and honey?

And don't forget your forum name tags..............!

:sifone:

Thinking of going for the first time this year, which day do you think is best to go on?

going to wear a name tag if you guys dont mind hanging around with a 29 year old hoodie LOL

Definitely Saturday for the trade show, an opportunity to see a lot of kit, books, people etc. and maybe take in the Honey tasting and appreciation session, to meet forum members and then follow them to the designated meeting place that I can't remember the name of. :) (Olympic suite)?

I've been meaning to go for the past ten years and have never made it.

Today I managed to persuade HWMBO to go and see his beloved Coventry City thrash Millwall and drop me off at Stoneleigh. I've booked my ticket so I'm all set.

Is there anything I should know before I go? Is beer available?

Cazza

and I just realised I will NOT be away travelling this year and can go myself!!!

:party:

Back