Spring Convention

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichalfbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Errrrrrr this is probably a really daft question but having got this from Thornes this morning..............
"It is now just a few days before the British Beekeepers Association Spring Convention at Stoneleigh. The date is Saturday 16th April. (There are also events on the previous and next days BUT Saturday is the only day that the exhibitors can show and sell their products)"

Does this mean that there are no trade stands open for business till the Saturday? I was planning on going on Friday.
Thanks

i've not been before but as i understand it saturday is the trade show. you're meant to be concentrating on learning on the other days!!!

Errrrrrr this is probably a really daft question but having got this from Th**nes this morning..............
"It is now just a few days before the British Beekeepers Association Spring Convention at Stoneleigh. The date is Saturday 16th April. (There are also events on the previous and next days BUT Saturday is the only day that the exhibitors can show and sell their products)"

Does this mean that there are no trade stands open for business till the Saturday? I was planning on going on Friday.
Thanks

Indeed it does! Friday and Sunday are educational days for BBKA members. Saturday is the trading day, which is open to anyone who wishes to attend.

Latest posts

Back