Space in super?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to get a cedar wood hive, best get seconds in the sales from places like Maisemores. They’ve got more knots and rough patches than the 1st grade boxes but are perfectly fine. And if you do, buy more than you think you'll need.
I’ve ordered a brand new hive from Thorne’s. When it arrives I’ll transfer them. Then I’ll slept better 🤣

Advice from FB......guaranteed to get you giving up beekeeping! If you haven’t already please join a local Beekeeping association. They’ll have plenty of people with good knowledge and someone may even offer to mentor you, really helpful if you need advice quickly.
Advice from this forum is top notch; beekeepers here have different ways of doing things but you’ll soon get to know those who know what they’re doing.....follow their advice and you’ll start to enjoy your beekeeping!

Advice from FB......guaranteed to get you giving up beekeeping! If you haven’t already please join a local Beekeeping association. They’ll have plenty of people with good knowledge and someone may even offer to mentor you, really helpful if you need advice quickly.
Advice from this forum is top notch; beekeepers here have different ways of doing things but you’ll soon get to know those who know what they’re doing.....follow their advice and you’ll start to enjoy your beekeeping!
Thank you. I’ve been looking for a mentor, snd have already joined.

Back