So that's what we're doing wrong?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One or two slight tweaks and you could request your MP to submit this as an Early Day Motion Hombre.

Scape the propolis and wax off frames and eat it, hmmm yummy!!

My Pidgin English is not up to much, but somethinf must have been lost in translation...........

Him big beespit man go makum up them story tall. I go did him deep in nuts with pole go dem long thin water makim sick, all sitem round and talkin nowhere!

or maybee I am wrong?

Nope, nowt to do with me, but I am now an enlightened person.

All is clear.

I need to change my name to "PaleoHoneyPerson" and trek far and wide to the source of the wealth of enlightenment.

But first, I shall wait until the effects of the beer I had last night wears off.

To move to the next level, why not just make cut comb from brood section? Must taste great (still waiting for beer to wear off).

Last edited:
Scape the propolis and wax off frames and eat it, hmmm yummy!!

Now you mention it- I had a tub of cappings waiting to be sorted- it had been strained but the last bits of honey had drained down. I was about to wash it but tasted it... the bottom 1/2 lb ended up in a jar, going on my toast. Like honeycomb with attitude. :drool5:

PaleoPerson said:
Nope, nowt to do with me, but I am now an enlightened person.

Which is more than I can say for your unenlightened namesake PP. On the other hand if we can find their address, then a bit of manky old brood comb in the blender will be just what he is looking for on his breakfast toast. :D

I didn't think that such morons actually existed out there. It must send a shudder down our corporate beekeeping spines. :hurray:

Latest posts

Back