Smartphone app for beekeeping forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hello. I'm new to this forum. I use a smartphone to view the posts, via the Interweb. I wondered if there is an app I can use to simplify matters?

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I use a smartphone to view the posts, via the Interweb. I wondered if there is an app I can use to simplify matters?

taptalk is what i use as well

and welcome to the forum

What's a smart phone, mine is nice and clean and hangs on the wall in the hall, does that count

That's smart enough for me Pete!

Does tapatalk work for all flavours of smart phone or just for the apple flavour?

That's smart enough for me Pete!

Does tapatalk work for all flavours of smart phone or just for the apple flavour?

I've got it on my Android phone, and my Kindle Fire.

I have to say I don't find either of them very good, and I've posted to the tech support forum about an issue which I think might be caused by them (possibly by my config of them).

Last edited:
Me, too. Is OK, but not perfect.

There is an beekeeping app,you can download it from play store .
I haven't used it but it seems to be a beekeeping record sheets ,which you talk to and it stores the relevant information.

If you should go on play store ,you can also search Magners cider bee beard app.
This is much more fun ,just take a picture of your friend, select the bee beard style you want them to have. Then press go, the app will then add a swarm of bees to the picture you have taken.

Latest posts

Back