Skip diving 2024

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jokes boring second time around :laughing-smiley-004.
But I have crabs........
The old ones are often the best ones ...

" A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a flight attendant to take care of them for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior. Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans, please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them
."

Unbelievable ... well, no, it's not ... Someone dumped a fridge on the grass verge at the side of the main road just the other side of my fence. The recycling centre is only a mile away and they must have had a vehicle to get it to where it was dumped ... why they could not have taken it there is beyond me ?

But .. the council charge £30 to come and collect fridges and freezers and if you try and take rubble to the recyling centre now they want £12.50 per bag to dump it - so, in some respects, I can understand why some things happen but I really can't condone it.
Back in 2009 I got this out.

Attachments

• Maybrook rubbish 003.jpg
    Maybrook rubbish 003.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
"A Level maths from long ago suggests to me that it would be Pi. Somehow the "pie variant" doesn't sound that threatening though."

.1642445451052.png.
MMM Pie..

Latest posts

Back