Selling honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maisiemore have a DIY label section. Even if you don't plan to buy from them ,it has everything you need to know there. Worth playing for nowt.

I buy my labels from them , sequentially labelled in 500s and A Best Before Date - 1922..So they will last several years (I thought) though if this year's harvest is repeated next year, I'll use 500 in a year)

Pictures attached - used to help selling on FB.

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 13
People worry too much, TS half the time are not sure of every criteria. They are far more relaxed about it than most beekeepers.
Warning for infants under 12 months is optional, not mandatory.

Maisiemore have a DIY label section. Even if you don't plan to buy from them ,it has everything you need to know there. Worth playing for nowt.

I buy my labels from them , sequentially labelled in 500s and A Best Before Date - 1922..So they will last several years (I thought) though if this year's harvest is repeated next year, I'll use 500 in a year)

Pictures attached - used to help selling on FB.

Your Ad is on my Facebook Marketplace. Your honey is too cheap!

Your Ad is on my Facebook Marketplace. Your honey is too cheap!

Compared to other places? Yes.. Neighbouring Cheshire is wealthy, Stoke on Trent is not.. And when you are selling to OAPs, change becomes an issue..
And I have a LOT of honey to sell to individuals.

Latest posts

Back