Selling Beehive air

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Beefriendly

One drills a hole in the top a beehive and attaches a ventilator, blowing the air from the hive through a hose into a mask from which the client breathes. After approximately 20 sittings of half an hour each the maximum effectiveness is reached. Generally at this stage the client feels a clear improvement in their affliction.

Now how much should I charge per sitting....or should I give all that expensive bee generated air away for free?

I remember reading about this, needs to be repeated every year. You would need different filters and give it away for free. If they feel compelled to pay then give it to charity. A good altruistic approach. Interesting read though, considering what it can alleviate.

Positive gold mine. How much did those fancy oxygen bars sell it for?

Really depends what your curing. Hay fever would be a good general earner a dose of chlamydia could be a good side line...........so can I book a session.

One drills a hole in the top a beehive and attaches a ventilator, blowing the air from the hive through a hose into a mask from which the client breathes. After approximately 20 sittings of half an hour each the maximum effectiveness is reached. Generally at this stage the client feels a clear improvement in their affliction.

Now how much should I charge per sitting....or should I give all that expensive bee generated air away for free?

Up"T" North??

South of Watford, Charge em £500+ and they'll be hammering on the door!

Charge like a wounded bull...those 'clients' deserve no less.

Bill

I remember a couple of years ago a family from Shropshire or Worcestershire went on BBC1 news as they were bottling air from the countryside near where they lived and shipping it to their son in China who was selling it for £20 per litre jar of air!?! Cash in quick if you can.

Latest posts

Back