save our barn owls

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see that any of this has anything much to do with saving barn owls, which is the OP

When has deviating from the OP stopped anyone.
It all comes back to matchsticks in the end.

it is obvious that you are now getting frustrated and this will end with one or both of us getting a ban from the forum
Thank you for being so concerned about my welfare and continued use of the forum. At this point I will concede and bow deeply to your superior pomposity not worthy

Seems to me that there is an urban type viewpoint and a rural type viewpoint being expressed, and they're not even close to meeting in the middle in this thread.

Hmm, barn+celotex+mice=you'll need to put some poison down, mice love celotex.
Any recommendations for rodent bait?

this issue has been a subject of a special report on Radio 4 so I think its got more legs than "sensationalist propagada"
John Waite investigates suggestions that the RSPCA may be too quick to prosecute vulnerable people whom, it claims, are neglecting or abusing their pets. Detractors say that raids by the police in co-operation with the charity sometimes leave the elderly and people with mental health issues in a state of shock, regardless of whether they are later cleared of wrongdoing, and some vets and lawyers assert that they have been unfairly targeted because of evidence given by them against the RSPCA in court
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b037v4fp

That's a good listen.... got to love R4

Latest posts

Back