Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maisemore's online sale starts Saturday and they've dropped their prices even more this week so they're a bit cheaper than big T's - of course you just have to spend over £200.00 to get free postage and full benefit of the sale :D

I've done a quick inventory and require nothing.

Well apart from 3 QEs, and a couple of supers, a brood box,ertc..:sunning:

I spent £1100 with big ts last weekend at stockbridge in their sale. I will probably spend the same in their jan sale to..

Mind you I thought what they were selling this year was really poor compared to previous years.

I spent £1100 with big ts last weekend at stockbridge in their sale. I will probably spend the same in their jan sale to..

Mind you I thought what they were selling this year was really poor compared to previous years.

Chinese cheap imported products will bring the quality/price down, do T hornes sell cheap imported goods . ???????.

most the products (wood, suits) they sell are made at their main site at wragby. and lots of the other stuff is imported from all over the world, like the motors for their extractors come from france. I'm sure most the plastic stuff comes from China though.

I've made myself a list for Maisemores sale, they are only an hour away from me so I can pick up, trouble is I will have to try and stick to the list and not get carried away, still comes to nearly £500.00 though :eek:

I've made myself a list for Maisemores sale, they are only an hour away from me so I can pick up, trouble is I will have to try and stick to the list and not get carried away, still comes to nearly £500.00 though :eek:

As it's free postge, why bother picking it up? just get it delivered.
In fact, they probably may insist as it is an online sale.

As it's free postge, why bother picking it up? just get it delivered.
In fact, they probably may insist as it is an online sale.

I have just checked with Maisies. Their shop will be open on Saturday morning and they will have their sale stock available to purchase.

For situations like this groupage is your answer.

I used to set up this for Spring foundation and made serious savings for the "gang" and myself.

PH

Yep JBM always groups us all together for a massive saving, we are lucky to have him and his drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For situations like this groupage is your answer.

I used to set up this for Spring foundation and made serious savings for the "gang" and myself.

PH

Yep until you get people that order then don't bother to pay and collect leaving you with jars or wax that are bugger all use to you as you don't use that size. Or you stupidly let someone have some on tick and are still waiting for payment 2 years later (so called friends that ignore you even when you ask outright for payment).

This person ain't doing it for no one anymore had my fingers burnt to many times now by waste of spaces.

We still stone people like that around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye there is aye a down side. Or money up front sorts out the tossers.

PH

Has anybody used easibee? Their prices look very good.

Has anybody used easibee? Their prices look very good.
Got my extractor from them, phoned first as I wanted to check out delivery time, really helpful arrived within 2 days. I went direct rather than through amazon or ebay

Latest posts

Back