Road trip to Finland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebot

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Just had a great idea - Forum road trip to Finland to visit Finnie next summer - come on it would be a great laugh. We could be educated and see his huge towering hives if we go at the right time. Whose in? (even Jenkins & Pargyle can come as long as they go by a different means of transport)

Just had a great idea - Forum road trip to Finland to visit Finnie next summer - come on it would be a great laugh. We could be educated and see his huge towering hives if we go at the right time. Whose in? (even Jenkins & Pargyle can come as long as they go by a different means of transport)

Just google hives in Finland .. it's what he does .. save the travel cost !

Just had a great idea - Forum road trip to Finland to visit Finnie next summer - come on it would be a great laugh. We could be educated )

When you see it, then you know how to do it. IT is do called flash learning!

You may pile 5 long hives and look what happens. But I know that Englishmen hate flats, and that is why they do not like high tower hives either. Small is beautiful after all.

Last edited:
Do you know what a pint of "beer"costs in Finland? Approx £5 for a half or should that be metric........ But there are cheap bars...shall we say the clientele are somewhat colourful.

Don't be a kill joy. We take beers with us in the boot.:calmdown:

Just google hives in Finland .. it's what he does .. save the travel cost !

Earn travel costs next summer by nursing your hives. There you have challenge. Time to stop daily mite counting. Kill them! God helps only those who help themselves.

I would go I get 6 weeks off each summer. would have to bring baby along tho.

it would be nice to go somewhere other than Greece or turkey for a change.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back