Researching with a view to keeping Bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nettles

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I have done lots of research but wanted a sensible forum to learn more before I keep Bees myself. I did this with chickens and have a lovely little flock of 5, mostly ex-batts, who free range and dig up the garden, for several years now, very happily.

I will be asking lots of questions, I hope no-one minds, this looks like the perfect Forum. I can't wait to get going on this, but will take my time, and want to do it right.

If anyone lives local to Bristol that could mentor me, I would really appreciate it, best wishes, Nettles

I'm in Bristol, feel free to drop me a line.

This forum is ideal to learn the basics! There is a good search facility with answers to many things (top right)...and many brains for things/aspects not covered. You will get 12 answers to one question...all different, and sometimes replies can be ...forthright, but that is just the way we work...Take heart, enjoy and hopefully learn what I should have before I started!!

Latest posts

Back