• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Regional Honey Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted it on the wrong forum I got too many windows open

Thanks for tha Andrew

We will keep you in mind when ours start to produce and we have a surplus.

Our company [www. removed,please pm member for details.Admin,its the username plus .co.uk] is on the look out for bulk or jarred honey from all regions of the UK. It doesn't matter whether you have 3 hives or 300 hives - as long as your honey is good quality we are interested.
We arrange collection, we pay you upfront and we give you full credit for your product on our website. Help us bring "real" honey back to the british public!
PM me to talk about availability and prices.

Andrew Brown
Hello Andrew Brown

I just wondering are you intrested only in British honey? Thanks

I don't know, it might be an idea to try honey from another country - I know I've never tried Hungarian or Bulgarian honey. But start small, I think it's a great idea. There are whisky clubs, chocolate clubs where you get sent stuff to try, so why not honey? Best of luck with the venture

Please don't turn on me if my sentiments seem alien - one of the interesting things about beekeepers and beekeeping is the variety - in hive types, locations, some methods - but yet with a common interest in bees. With some of what goes on (thefts, jumping on bandwagons, trying to avoid introducing disease) people are protective. Newbies to a forum cannot always assess the 'mood' and practices - even when guidelines are clearly laid down interpretation can vary.
I think people promote bees and beekeeping in different ways and that variety is part of the strength of the community so I hope no one gets upset and stops contributing or being involved.
Tricia

The original poster visited our association Bridgend beekeepers and gave a very good talk and explained all about what they are doing I think they were buying in bulk at £3lb (please correct me if wrong) thats not a bad price really if you dont have much time on your hands for jarring labelling and so on.

Thanks Veg. Yes, we generally pay around £3 per lb depending on the quality of the honey and whether it has any unique selling points (interesting forage, location, back-story etc).
We've had a great response from beekeepers and are building up a nice network of suppliers.

Try starting with your web site

Had a great laugh when you tried to join my mailing list this morning Broandy - looooooooooooooool!! I wonder what your interest is?
I had a look at your website and noticed it is copied almost word for word from the Fr**ile Pl**net adopt a hive website.
:laughing-smiley-014

Latest posts

Back