Rant?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing; - a vacuum of darkness in empty space.

I think they are talking about my brain.

Poly Hive,
I do understand where your coming from regarding answering questions that seem to you irrelevant. To others without your experience the question is real, they need an answer. Now whether they find that answer on this forum or through some other media is again irrelevant.
If you consider the question not worth replying to then that's your prerogative, don't answer it, ignore it.

Regards;

So whats at the end of the empty space,whats at the end of forever.

So whats at the end of the empty space,whats at the end of forever.

Imagine this?

We know about atoms and their make up (protons netrons) but we can not see any further than that. But imagine if we could???

And what we saw, was an exact replica of our universe.

Now take that concept and go the other way, therfore we are just in an atom of an element of somthing bigger:toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

I will go and have another drink, its too early for deep and meaningfull "the meaning of life" discussions.:cheers2:

Bit like bugs,inside a big man,and all the planets are disease free molecules,and they are all inside another big man,like a russian doll,and then?

The answer to that is so basic its not known to everyone butthe answer is

A BEEKEEPER!!!

So to help this debate along I thought a few good quotes might help;

Quotes by Jung & Freud

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.

Mistakes are, after all, the foundations of truth, and if a man does not know what a thing is, it is at least an increase in knowledge if he knows what it is not.

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

The goal of all life is death.

Regards;

When two space ships move with light speed to meeting direction, what is the meeting speed when they pass each other ?

Last edited:
Nothing if they pass each other. So what was before the big bang.

So what was before the big bang.

The big silence.

n187786.jpg

No, i don't know the answers, this is why i ask the question,the answer to everything.

Latest posts

Back