Queen marking

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe an RPG or Ingram Mac 10? :devilish:
If bees were that size I think they would be farming humans not us them .... lets hope the Chinese have not already genetically modified them and they are the signs of things to come - puts drone warfare in the shade !

Thanks for the tip. My Posca blue pen is dark navy and a lot harder to spot black Qs.
My first ever Nuc had a white marked Q , looking forward to using my new white pen. Feels I’ve come full circle, not quite in the learning department, think I’ll need a couple more cycles to feel in control🤔.
First use of my white pen yesterday, very satisfying 😌

Two showers later I’m detecting an issue with the new toma pens

Attachments

• 930434D6-4920-4C07-9D2E-7F753BDD2CD8.jpeg
    930434D6-4920-4C07-9D2E-7F753BDD2CD8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Added fluorescent Green to go with Flur Pink to my kit today.

The spots are meant to go on the queen!:)
Sh:1t....no wonder I couldn’t find them😂 on a serious note I’ve learnt over the years that first dab goes some place other than queen.

Yep. My first dab always goes on a top bar. At least they should not fade on the queens as much as other pens then.
I also give them a good shake now as I found the white was a bit wishywashy (technical term) when I tried it on the edge of the box. A couple of shakes and it was nice and dense.

Thanks for the tip. My Posca blue pen is dark navy and a lot harder to spot black Qs.
My first ever Nuc had a white marked Q , looking forward to using my new white pen. Feels I’ve come full circle, not quite in the learning department, think I’ll need a couple more cycles to feel in control🤔.
Happy Anniversarbee
🥳⚪🟡🔴🟢🔵

Latest posts

Back