Putting Frames Together...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee-Key-Pur

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
1+
Does anyone really enjoy doing this?
I have put together hundreds so far and more to go and it's doing my head it in.
Is it just me?

Brian

I like the system of it - a sort of trance state and lots to show for it...but then I loved form filling when I was a civil servant!

nail gun on an air compressor from toolstation makes it so much easier

I like the system of it - a sort of trance state and lots to show for it...but then I loved form filling when I was a civil servant!

:iagree: -with the first bit, anyway!

have limited experance but not a fan of it lol

I love doing this with my grandson. He passes me the bits and nails and tools, I assemble them.

He loves the idea of helping me, I love having him arround and something of value is produced.

What could be better?

but then I loved form filling when I was a civil servant!

nuff said !!
I'd give up beekeeping if i were you lol !
go and work for defra

I wish! Can't work for anyone - and my civil service work was 25 years ago - I got a proper job then...

Search Bee frame jig on g**gle and there is one that comes up from Bush kill farms.

it's a you tube vid frames and frame assembly part 4 i think, may help, watch to the end before you make your mind up.

1. Run a beginners beekeeping course
2. Have an extended practical session in frame building - you'll end up with a few duff ones, but it'll be worth it:hurray:

Worked for our tutor anyway

Latest posts

Back