Oz Armour Suits

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it looks heavy. The opposite of the oz suit methinks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
When i am working in construction i can carry around 4/5 kg in weight with the tools and safety equipment i wear but you do not notice it as it is evenly spread out so i think i will be ok with half of a bee suit on my back..:D

You are after just a jacket, I bought a full suit. The large suit would fit someone around six feet tall with a six pack. It feels more fitting than my BBWear suits so you may be better off with large.

I am a little below 6ft by around 5in and weigh 11.5 stone i am not plump so to speak the weight is evenly distributed.

The point is that in hot weather you perspire. In hot weather plus bee suit you squelch and perspire. With a ventilated suit, plus minimum wear beneath, you only go back to perspiring. Imagine what Swarm would have looked like without a ventilated suit.....I hesitate to say big drip :) :sorry:
Alternative is to keep bees that don't require you to wear a B-Suit.

Yes it's brilliant, I think I ended up paying between 40 and 60 for it I can't actually remember but I do know that it was a much better price than the website haven't been stung through it yet you just need to be careful with the zip at the top!

Looks like its for the USA market mainly.

Virtually all suppliers ship internationally. If you didn't find the reviews useful no need to post negative vibes suggesting the reviews don't apply UK wise. A simple thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide the link would have sufficed:hairpull:.

I'm only pointing it out, no need to get in a strop.

I'm only pointing it out, no need to get in a strop.
And what was your point in pointing it this out?
That the reviews didn't apply to ventilated suits if taken outside of the USA?

Last edited:
Same same !

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

When i ordered it i thought it was coming from a UK stockist, apparently not as it is coming directly from Australia, i hope it is ok and does not need sending back when it finally arrives.. :rolleyes:

Strange, that Link was the one I bought mine from and it still states UK stockist. Mine arrived within 48 hours. Obviously there have been some changes since last year.

There was an option for UK/AUS to click on when I ordered mine. Click on the UK option and you had a size chart and suit options. It was back in a week.
Wore it today and can confirm it was great, didn't sweat at all apart from the usual marigold pools.
Just be aware that the veil is closer to your chin because the zip arrangement is too high on the chest.

Strange, that Link was the one I bought mine from and it still states UK stockist. Mine arrived within 48 hours. Obviously there have been some changes since last year.

It also said Uk stockist when i ordered it N, so god knows what has happened i don't even have a business address or phone number to call, all i have is a email from Australia saying it is on its way and no business address with that also.

Latest posts

Back