Oxalic trickling losses after treatments

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even ask Hivemaker the same question.

Hivemaker has used OA 8 years

DWD is varroa's assistant virus.

OA helps get rid of varroa, and get rid of virus. Yes it helps.

You do not see wing virus without varroa. Or see you

wikipedia: Transmission by Varroa destructor

The severe symptoms of DWV infections appear to be associated with Varroa destructor infestation of the bee hive and studies have shown that Varroa destructor harbors greater levels of the virus than are found even in severely infected bees.

Dishmop, honeybee has 32 diseases and pests. Are you going to write your of disese book?
so called "do nothing book". It is really needed.

Last edited:
No, it is a virus that has been around long before varroa was on the scene for our bees.

so beek who has used OA since varroa has been in thier part of the country is possibly incorrect in their assumption that the OA is the reason that thier bees dont have DWV?

so beek who has used OA since varroa has been in thier part of the country is possibly incorrect in their assumption that the OA is the reason that thier bees dont have DWV?

IDIOT!!!! Please check you medication.
DWD was before OA was invented 1997, =15 years ago

I have had DWD 30 years

I have had DWD 30 years

You should see a doctor Finman ...... there's no need to live with that pain.:D

You should see a doctor Finman ...... there's no need to live with that pain.:D

It is enough that I am a master of science in biology : plant physiology, chemistry, zoology, geography, genetics, environmental sciences.

All my study books were English. No hope that I make translation errors in these things.

Last edited:

I have had DWD 30 years

It is enough that I am a master of science in biology : plant physiology, chemistry, zoology, geography, genetics, environmental sciences.

All my study books were English. No hope that I make translation errors in these things.

Obviously no suggestion that you might make any sort of mistake let alone in translation... Therefore I can only assume:
a) Your deliberate use of the word idiot means you are a very rude man!
b) Your deliberate use of the word invented means....?? You are an idiot perhaps?

;-)

No, it is a virus that has been around long before varroa was on the scene for our bees.

Just as people would have had headaches from dehydration and ingesting toxins long before they brewed alcohol to get pissed

I have had DWD 30 years

what your problems are has no relevance to what was written. If you cant understand what is being said please dont reply.
Somebody said
I know that if I didn't use OA I would be seeing all the other nasties such as DWV during the summer.

Is that person correct that if they didnt use OA that they would have DWV?

Can you answer that?

Obviously no suggestion that you might make any sort of mistake let alone in translation... Therefore I can only assume:
b) Your deliberate use of the word invented means....?? You are an idiot perhaps?

;-)

I use quite much Webster Dictionary.

Definition of IDIOT

1 usually offensive: a person affected with extreme mental retardation

2 a foolish or stupid person

Origin of IDIOT

Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idiōtēs one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own — more at suicide
First Known Use: 14th century

Synonyms: airhead, birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, bubblehead, chowderhead, chucklehead, clodpoll (or clodpole), clot [British], cluck, clunk, cretin, cuddy (or cuddie) [British dialect], deadhead, dim bulb [slang], dimwit, dip, dodo, dolt, donkey, doofus [slang], dope, dork [slang], dullard, dumbbell, dumbhead, dum-dum, dummkopf, dummy, dunce, dunderhead, fathead, gander, golem, goof, goon, half-wit, hammerhead, hardhead, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, know-nothing, knucklehead, lamebrain, loggerhead [chiefly dialect], loon, lump, lunkhead, meathead, mome [archaic], moron, mug [chiefly British], mutt, natural, nimrod [slang], nincompoop, ninny, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit, noddy, noodle, numskull (or numbskull), oaf, pinhead, prat [British], ratbag [chiefly Australian], saphead, schlub (also shlub) [slang], schnook [slang], simpleton, stock, stupe, stupid, thickhead, turkey, woodenhead, yahoo, yo-yo, dumb cluck

WHAT A COLLECTION!!!

Somebody ought to give you a job to find out how to get rid of varroa.

Oh boy ! Now I understood

I have wing virus
I have a dog

well look here http://www.tallrite.com/LightRelief/worldsbestjokes.htm

:biggrinjester:

I like this one ..... "A scientist and a philosopher were being chased by a hungry lion. The scientist made some quick calculations, he said “it's no good trying to outrun it, its catching up”.

The philosopher kept a little ahead and replied “I am not trying to outrun the lion, I am trying to outrun you !”

Would be better for the Pest'/GMO debate though - I'm sure I can run faster than Gavin.:gnorsi:

;-)

Definition of IDIOT

Origin of IDIOT... <cut & paste>

Ahhhh so you are aware that you are being rude - fair enough!

And using the word invented?

Definition of IDIOT

Origin of IDIOT

Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idiōtēs one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own — more at suicide
First Known Use: 14th century

WHAT A COLLECTION!!!

you had to look it up though.

Ahhhh so you are aware that you are being rude - fair enough!

And using the word invented?

Webstern does not yet know what means 2-hive owner

But lets look idiot from medicine dictionary

id·i·ot (d-t)
n.
A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Latest posts

Back