out apairy offered cm4

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thurrock bees

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi All
I have decided to downsize the amount of apiaries I run so I am offering a out apiary in the CM4 postcode, it would suit someone from the Chelmsford area ( the local EBKA will be contacted also) the site can take 3 hives, the landowner has a 14 x 12 which he has paid for and to remain on the site. rent os a few jars of honey a year.

Hi All
I have decided to downsize the amount of apiaries I run so I am offering a out apiary in the CM4 postcode, it would suit someone from the Chelmsford area ( the local EBKA will be contacted also) the site can take 3 hives, the landowner has a 14 x 12 which he has paid for and to remain on the site. rent os a few jars of honey a year.

Sent you a PM.

Hi All

Hi TB,

This ones a bit too far for me. The wife would go mental if I took one on even further away Lol :)

But I'm sure it'll be snapped up by someone.

good luck

Latest posts

Back