osma bin ladin

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
well the americans have killed him, whoopie (small whoopie)

whilst they are celabrating, i am quivering,

does anyone else think the reprisals for doing that are going to be massive and many?

in all the years i have know a friend of mine his email this morning is of a sheer, frightened man, so in a weeks time i have a house guest of his son and if able, himself and wife, because where they live in the middle east everyone is very worried.

so who's next, main land usa, our lads in afgan or the london olymics.

to me whilst the good intention was there, they would have been better off keeping alive at the hauge rather than making him a marter to the cause.

thoughts anyone?

Aside from the opinion that he has been dead for at least a year based on various things - I don't think he will ever achieve marterdom. To achieve that status it means you have to be beyond reproach and right in your, and the majority's understanding of what is right and moral. Other than extremists and other terrorists he can never be understood to have stood for those things.

As for being shot dead after exchanged fire instead of during - he was executed in other words, what could be better. Held as a war criminal. Costing literally millions in protection monies every year. Heaven forbid he was ever hit or mistreated else his human rights may come into play and he would have become a beacon.

No it's far better he is dead and over with. The main message here is no matter who you are or who hides you or where you hide, you will be found eventually. And this sends a timely (don't you think) and critical message to Gadafi and those like him. Your era is well and truly over.

Good ridance and I hope though know if it were me it would not, brings some small portion of finality to the pain that was this mans reign.

This is probably one of those "mixed blessings"?
Try as you may, your cannot reason with these people.
When Gadafi goes who/what is going to fill the power vacuum are we going to have another Iraq.
While the west tries its best but fails in the most part to police/aid the Islamic and wider world it's funny how most of Islam appears to keep a safe distance from these conflicts even when there's no trouble at home.

Latest posts

Back